About My Telecom Marketplace
My Telecom Marketplace brought to you by Optelcon - founded in 2003, which is a Chicago based negotiating and strategic sourcing firm. We specialize in Telecom, telecom, mobile, software licensing and IT contract negotiating and strategic sourcing. Due to My Telecom Marketplace and Optelcon's industry veterans, experience and performance track record, Optelcon is highly respected in the industry and is widely regarded as the experts in the field.
Optelcon's clients range in size from $30-$50M, to Big Three consulting companies to Global 50, and telecommunications carriers. We have negotiated over a Billion dollars in telecom, mobile, software licensing and IT contracts, saving our client's hundreds of millions of dollars, averaging between 27-51%.
My Telecom Marketplace Services Provided For Larger Enterprise Companies:
- Global telecom, mobile, software licensing and IT contract negotiations.
- Strategic Sourcing
- Multi-vendor Inventory creation and optimization
- RFP generation and management
- Services audit and optimization
Optelcon key differentiators
- Telecom Experience – Over $1.4B in telecom and IT contracts negotiated.
- Telecom Results – Hundreds of millions saved.
- Telecom Focus - Negotiating telecom and IT contracts is our core business.
- Telecom Performance – Client’s average savings range is between 27-65%
- Telecom Knowledge - Deep industry subject matter expertise.
- Telecom Speed – Results in an average of 45 days.
- Telecom Technology - Proprietary analysis and benchmarking tools
- Telecom Ease – Contract and invoice copies are all that is needed.
- Telecom Global Reach – Over $100M in global contracts negotiated.
- Telecom Access – Real time pricing database from over 40 carriers.
- Telecom Detail - Over 40 different sets of analytics are applied.
- Telecom Cost – Fees are a portion of the realized savings.